1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wicked Spoon at the Cosmo - what is the cost?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by pikabu, Dec 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pikabu

pikabu Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone know the cost of the Wicked Spoon? For brunch? For dinner?

We're staying a few nights at Cosmo and were hoping to visit this buffet.:peace:

2. MWJ51102

MWJ51102 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We were there last week. Weekday brunch was either 25 or 27 and weekend brunch was either 35 or 37. I don't remember exactly.

3. pikabu

pikabu Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Love the VMBers! Thanks for a quick answer, MWJ51102!

4. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm a big fan of wicked spoon but the full price for dinner is close to $50. Im not so sure any buffet is worth $50/person. If you're sterling or higher with identity you get 2 for 1 plus United gives out 2 for 1 coupons too. The brunch/lunch is good deal though even without a discount.

5. Guy

Guy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was going to post a separate question about Wicked Spoon, but thought I might as well Piggy Back off this one....

The posted closing time of the lunchtime buffet is 2pm (re-opens at 5 for dinner) - does anyone know how they handle the service as 2pm approaches?

Is 2pm just the latest they let new people into the buffet and they continue cooking new dishes while there are still patrons coming up for more, or do they stop bringing out new food sometime before 2 and leave it to fester under the heat lamps until people give up and go home?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.