In February, after air fare dropped some, I booked two SW flights to Vegas for May and found a really cheap rate at the IP. It appears the dates I picked aren't the best for us and June 4-8 would work better. I found a promo code and booked a room at PH for a great rate and am a lot more excited at the chance to stay there rather than IP with all the construction. I would have already had to pay about $130 more for an increase in flights, but now last week the prices went up even higher and it would cost me an additional $260! This I can't understand because gas has come down from nearly $4.00 to around $3.55. If you were me would you wait to see if flights come down again before changing the dates?