1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

who wins - Mayweather or Pacquiao??

Discussion in 'The Sports Book' started by RiddickBull, May 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RiddickBull

    RiddickBull VIP Whale

    Joined:
    Oct 20, 2012
    Messages:
    1,672
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    20
    Who do you have winning?

    I think Mayweather should get the decision but it will end in a tie. There is too much money that can be made in Sept for may vs pac 2. Some judge will give Pacquiao the win then the controversy will start. Just my theory since we all know Boxing is rigged
     
  2. smartone

    smartone VIP Whale

    Joined:
    Jul 17, 2011
    Messages:
    5,264
    Location:
    Northern Nevada
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    204
    Floyd in a decision... but some of my friends are betting the draw (tie) @ 12-1 for exactly the reason you state.
     
  3. Gofaster87

    Gofaster87 Low-Roller

    Joined:
    Jul 17, 2011
    Messages:
    235
    They both win. One gets 60% the other 40%.
     
  4. jamesxnj

    jamesxnj VIP Whale

    Joined:
    Oct 12, 2009
    Messages:
    1,085
    Location:
    FL
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    17
    My guess is Pacquaio by decision (with some controversy of course)...Just hope the next fight is not on Opening Weekend of NFL...Or I'll have to lock in some rooms sooner than later..
     
  5. alexb7

    alexb7 MIA

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2013
    Messages:
    262
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    42
    Mayweather will win. He'll then fight an easy opponent in November and fight Pacquiao one last time next May for his retirement match.
     
  6. Gofaster87

    Gofaster87 Low-Roller

    Joined:
    Jul 17, 2011
    Messages:
    235
    Isn't it rumored that there was going to be a rematch with Maidana later this year.
     
  7. Paul_376

    Paul_376 Tourist

    Joined:
    Mar 19, 2015
    Messages:
    73
    Location:
    Mesquite Texas
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    6
    Mayweather by decision.
     
  8. scc31

    scc31 Low-Roller

    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2014
    Messages:
    426
    Just a rumor. Maidana already had two shots at Mayweather but both times lost by decision. I don't think the fans will pay for that again just IMO. Pac vs May 2, despite not having fought yet, already sounds more money grabber.
     
  9. Viva Las Vegas

    Viva Las Vegas Ramblin' Gamblin' Man

    Joined:
    May 31, 2008
    Messages:
    2,594
    Location:
    Chicago
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    46
    LOVE Prop Wager 2025 Over Pacquiao 336' (combined points all three cards - 12 rounds for action).
     
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.