1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

who wants to be a millionare live tapings at ballys

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by paperposter, Aug 31, 2016.

1. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    theve been have live taping for the last couple of months and its still going on and its free to go too, so if your at ballys or by there u might want too see about attendending if there filming that day, notsure how u get tics i guedss ask im sure theres a standby list , there are giving out free tickets too loxals to get people in there so i cant be too hard.
    they are taping all day this thursday and friday , thats next up

enjoy

Attached Files:

2. Richard Alpert

Richard Alpert LOST

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My bride had printed off the information/itinerary for this for our late July trip and we were planning on going--that is until we saw their audience/contestant dress code and couldn't afford the room in our backpacks for slacks and a dress. (Not my dress!) I'm not sure where she signed up, etc.

RICHARD

3. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    DRESS CODE ENFORCED: Solid, darker colors are encouraged. Please do NOT wear all black colored clothing. When you look great, the show looks great! Absolutely NO jeans, t-shirts, shorts, or flip flops. NO HATS AND ABSOLUTELY NO CLOTHING WITH LOGOS OR WRITING ON IT.

4. pleasemum

pleasemum Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas: