1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Who had fine the 250K bottle service? help?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by RAWDAWG33, Nov 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RAWDAWG33

RAWDAWG33 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looking to go to Vegas 1/11/15 to 1/15/15 my birthday is 1/12/15 and I'm thinking about doing the 250k bottle service on my birthday night.

What do you get ?

Will I have to come out of pocket for more than tips?

Please post your experiences.

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are you looking at Gold or Deuce?

I was with a group at Gold that used this reward. We got a bottle of Captain with mixers for the 250K points. Anything more than that, I would expect to pay extra. We stopped in at Deuce afterwards, and I would advise not wasting your time there. Staff wasn't friendly and made it worse since they weren't busy at all.

3. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used it at the Duece Lounge in September and had the exact opposite experience as Shock describes from what he saw. We used the reward on a Friday night I'll just lay it out in points below;

- The door guys were great, it took them about 10 minutes to get to us, but they were super friendly and made sure our group was taken care of.
    - The club had a line, wasn't crazy busy but by about midnight the dance floor had filled up. After I had a couple drinks in me, my group was one of the first to get out there!
    - We had 4 people in our group, but 4 more showed up later. I gave the door guy a $20 and he let them all skip the line, that was pretty long at that point, and join us.
    - You get $500 to spend, we did a bottle of Belveder, 4 redbulls and a out 8 beers. Mixers were provided which were OJ, Cranberry Juice, Coke and Pineapple Juice.
    - Hostess said it was $100 tip up front, I was planning on tipping anyways and 20% for the club and service was about what you would see on your receipt. With 8 people getting in for free, hostess taking care of us for a couple hours and no other fees, I would say we got a good deal. You have to tip on the amount up front with the club fees anyways last time I got a bottle so no biggie.

All in all, I would never pay the prices they are asking at this club, it is on the same level as many of the other higher tier clubs. However, my experience there was great and I think that goes a long way considering it was on a comped ticket. I am working my way up to another few hundred thousand points, but not sure if I will want to do this again, or if I would rather get the % off a cruise from Royal Carribean. Gonna be a hard choice since we had so much fun!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.