1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Who gives more free play??

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Bamfbowhunter, Nov 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bamfbowhunter

Bamfbowhunter Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does mlife or Cet throw out more freeplay in their offers???? I plan on gambling alot more my next trip than I have been lately and I want to pick the property that will give me the best future offers.

2. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    MLife does. CET/Total Rewards rarely gives out any free play and when they do its usually a miniscule amount, whereas MLife offers almost always have free play and its usually 5-10 times what you would get from Total Rewards at the same gambling level.

3. Bamfbowhunter

Bamfbowhunter Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cool thanks

4. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I get more from CET. From M Life, I'm in the $300-400 range usually direct from properties - $275 on my current corporate offer. My latest offers from CET have been $550.

5. Grid

Grid Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm with Auggie & Josie on this. I mostly give CET & MGM even play when I stay with them. CET is always just a free room, usually its for 5 days if I want. And one time I got $25.00 in free food. Never got free play with them.

MGM I get my free room but its usually 3 days or less. But always at least $100.00 in free play and another $50 in resort credit or something else like show tickets. My last offer was Mirage 3 days + $200 Free Play + $100 dining credit.

6. jpm1603

jpm1603 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I play exclusively with Mlife, so I don't know what CET offers, but I feel Mlife is pretty generous with free play

7. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Without knowing more about your play and ADT, it is impossible to answer correctly. You will get answers though.

8. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm a low roller and almost all my mlife offers average about $50 in FP. The most I've ever gotten from CET was $5. This is with equal play at both properties.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.