1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Who gets the Tier credits - CET 2 names on reservation?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by DonnyC, Jan 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I go toVegas with my bro...often I foot most of the bill (food, drinks, taking etc).

That means that my bets aren't that high...and as a result we get discounted rooms, and sometimes front end comped.

However, if we put both our TR # on the reservation...it yields a larger discount (pro tip in case you were unaware, lol).

But who then gets the Tier Credits on the payment of the room (1 TC per $1 on cost of room)?

Follow up: if we at the end settle up the rom bill with Reward Credits (in full or in part) how much of the room cost earns Tier Credits?

Last part: If we use Reward Credits to pay for a meal...do we get tier credits off that? What if we first charge it to our room and then pay it off with Reward Credits? (Typically I don't like charging things to the room because you have to pay the tax on it, but iirc no tax on ties where you use your Reward Credits directly - and I never have enough concentrated play to get back end comps).

Thanks

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The person who books the room. The other number is secondary.

You may want to try it both ways, with it under your name with his card as a companion then check rates under his account with your card as companion. There may be a difference in prices/comps.

The amount you actually pay in cash/credit/debit.

Pretty sure that would based on what you actually pay in cash/debit/credit too.

3. Peachiekeehn

Peachiekeehn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This will only work if you are the same tier level. You cannot have a higher tier member as the secondary when booking a reservation.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2015
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.