1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Who claimed a comp night with sterling identity at cosmopolitan?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by ultima-forsan, Sep 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ultima-forsan

ultima-forsan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am wondering if anybody used the offer of 1 complimentary room night per year at the cosmopolitan with the sterling identity membership?

I should get the Sterling tier in October and once I'm sterling, I'd like to book a complimentary night + 2 nights on next may.

2. wanker751

wanker751 Dutch Rudder Enthusiast

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This guy did it. Not sure if there is another question in there though? If you are asking if you can get 2 nights on an offer AND a sterling night yes. We used sterling night for Saturday and offer for sunday/monday.

We did get charged resort fee on Saturday but not the offer nights, one stop at host desk before I left and resort fee was gone.

Downtown - Wanker Returns after baby!
    Wanker Returns After Baby
  3. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did it once on a Saturday last year and I just booked one for Friday oct 16th coming up. Its easy to do and both times the room has been worth about $400 a night. You still have to pay the resort fee.

When I booked the Saturday last year they made me buy another noght around it, a lot of Saturday's are like that Ive seen even on their website when paying for the rooms. I booked the Sunday after for about $140 plus taxes and fees. I was already planning on staying the second night so it made the decision of which botel easy. This upcoming trip I booked Aria and Thursday and the Cosmo Friday to take advantage of a MGM offer.

4. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    • Booked the Sterling comp night for a Friday night in July. Was NOT charged resort fee for that night.
    • Back-to-backed it at the tail end of a Marketing Comp offer for two nights midweek, which I used for Weds-Thurs nights. WAS charged resort fee for those nights.
    • Upgraded all of those nights to a Terrace Suite for a fee, in advance.

5. ultima-forsan

ultima-forsan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can you book any room that you want?

Let's say, I'm already planning 3 nights(1 sterling complimentary and 2 paid by me) in May. Can I choose the wraparound suite so technically, they comp me a wraparound suite for one night?

6. vegasfan

vegasfan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My upcoming stay in Oct, I have the sterling comp night on Thurs back to back with marketing comp 2 nights Fri and Sat.
    I was told when I booked it the sterling night had no resort fee but the other 2 did have a resort fee of 33.60 per day.
    $67.20 total for 3 nights and on the weekend to boot......I'll take that

7. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They comp the room based on your level of play. My gf was booked into a city room (paid to upgrade to terrace 1br) while when I've claimed my nights I've been put into Terrace 1 Bed Room.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.