1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Which suite would you go for - if using Reward Credits from SOCIAL REWARDS?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by DonnyC, Nov 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well it looks like the next Vegas trip is sometime off in the future...maybe 2016.

So rooms may change, but based on today's inventory (or soon to be inventory with renos taking place)...

Which suite would you go for - if using Reward Credits from SOCIAL REWARDS?

My brother and I are both doing Social Rewards and realistically can earn a combined $700 worth of points per 12 months.

So we will probably have about $1,200 worth of combined reward credits next time we head to Vegas.

I know that doesn't go terribly far when talking about a suite, so maybe we do a suite for 1 or 2 nights, and CET has some entry level suites.

So which one would you choose? OR Would you choose a room instead: standard or higher level room (non-suite)?

2. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The problem with suites at CET properties is that CET properties are old and weren't designed with suites in mind. So there's few of them, and they're all horribly overpriced.

However, on the right night, you can get a Masquerade Suite at Rio for anywhere from $150 - $300. If you want to be on the Strip, I'd go for something like a Jubilee Celebrity Suite at Bally's.

Or if you don't mind only one night, and blowing the whole balance, go for the most expensive one you can afford.

3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    2016?

Will that program even still exist then?

4. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sure, why not?

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.