1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Which Seats at Absinthe?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by siguru21, Feb 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. siguru21

siguru21 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    First, if you participated in my poll last week (Absinthe or Le Reve), thanks! I'll definitely checking out Absinthe on my upcoming trip. Now for seats...

For the show I am going to there are front-row seats open as well as what appears to be a two-person table along the back.

Screen Shot 2015-02-24 at 11.34.54 AM.jpg

Are the front row, split of champagne and cushioned seat, worth the extra $52 per ticket? Would a two-person spot in the back be just as fun?

I welcome all your thoughts?

2. eisen7979

eisen7979 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We had one of the two-person tables in the back and it was pretty awesome. Great views of everything and not completely crammed against other people like the inner part of the tent. It was quite roomy and real easy access to get up for drinks or whatever. I imagine the front would be cool but you would definitely spend a good amount of time looking straight up as things will be literally right above you. The little map is a bit misleading, this venue is very intimate... if that makes sense. We had a great time, enjoy!!!

3. weiman

weiman Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Although it would be exciting. Do not sit in the front row unless you have a great sense of humour because you WILL be made fun of and become part of the show.
    We sat 4 rows back on the ailse and it was perfect.

4. meyers67

meyers67 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I sat in the front row last week. It was a nice time and a good view. Didn't get picked on. The seats aren't better. They are the same foldaway chairs as everywhere else. Champagne was nothing special and it looked like seating everywhere was fine. So nothing wrong with saving the $52.

5. joaks

joaks Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There really isn't a bad seat. The ones in the back would be cool, specially if your drinking a bit or need a bathroom break.

6. siguru21

siguru21 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks all. Went with two-top in back.

7. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had one of those seats last time and it was by far the best seat in the house. Nice comfy chair that I could relax in, a table for my drink, and it took me 3 steps to get to the bar. Much better then the time I was all cramed in 6th row.

8. Firedew

Firedew Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Was in the front row at a show in Jan. We did end up lookin up for some parts of the show and my wife got splashed on from girl in soapy water. Lots of fun but not a bad seat in the tent. Enjoy!

9. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As said above there are no bad seats. You are packed in pretty tight though so if you need more space the tables in the back would be a better option.

10. ranchette

ranchette Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What are the seats like in section 1 row F

11. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's a circular stage, no bad seats. Section 1, row F is just a few rows from the stage.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.