1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Which Rewards have you Redeem for your upcoming trip??

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by LV2GAMBLE, Jan 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LV2GAMBLE

LV2GAMBLE Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Spent the weekend spinning myVegas and finally spent all my chips. Leveled up about 6-8 times thanks to double LP's on Lucky Birds.

Redeemed my last two rewards this morning.

So now, I have redeemed for the following for our March trip
    :

2 premium tickets to KA, $25 credit to Nine Fine Irishmen, and the 2-person breakfast or champagne brunch at MGM (hello....I'm thinking champagne)

The spouse has redeemed
    :

$25 credit for Nine Fine Irishmen (hoping to use same time as mine), $50 credit at Monte Carlo, and 2-person breakfast or lunch at Bellagio

What have you redeemed for your upcoming trip??

Always seems so far away............
  2. ARE U SRS?

ARE U SRS? Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Haven't redeemed already, but I will do within the next days (have 350k LP to spend), mainly for shows:

- Zumanity
    - Love
    - Zarkana or Ka

Since they removed the ticket for O, I'm not sure about my fourth reward. Thinking about the $75 Luxor Steakhouse credit or a Bellagio/Aria buffet...

3. Matty Ice

Matty Ice Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The wife and I will be in Vegas 3/30-4/4. Together we have 8 rewards to use. So far we have:

Aria - Midweek Comp Room Bonus
    Aria - Midweek Comp Room Bonus
    "O" - Cirque Du Soleil
    "O" - Cirque Du Soleil
    2 - Aria dinner Buffets
    2- Bellagio lunch Buffets

Hoping available dates will open soon for April to book one more night at Aria then we'll have about 170k more LPs to use on one last reward.

:beer:

4. RileyP

RileyP Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We will be in Vegas in just a couple weeks. These are the rewards that we have "worked" oh so hard for:

Me:

2 premium tickets to Love

1 ticket to Tournament of Kings

1 lunch buffet pass at Aria

1 lunch buffet pass at Bellagio

Buy one four-day Monorail pass get one free

Husband:

1 ticket to Tournament of Kings

1 lunch buffet pass at Aria

1 lunch buffet pass at Bellagio

1 $50 Monte Carlo restaurant credit

We each bought a $20.00 chip package when we first started playing last September - haven't purchased anything since. Funny thing - after my husband finally was able to purchase the $50.00 credit to Monte Carlo we haven't even logged into our accounts!! Should probably play to bank up some LPs for a future trip, but we are so OVER it!!

I know others have had trouble redeeming the Love tickets for January, but we did not.

Also we have the Total Rewards credit card and will take advantage of the Buffet of Buffet credit as well.

FUN!

5. sandman748

sandman748 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    2 nights at Mirage
    2 nights at Aria
    2 tickets to 'O'
    2 Aria Dinner Buffets.

Probably will be the last time we redeem anything. Unless they change up the rewards a bit, I can't see myself playing every day anymore.

6. swuulumm

swuulumm Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    2 nights at Aria (midweek comp room bonus)
    and probably something with food OR a full day monorail pass will follow...
    not sure yet -> probably food because monorail pass seems unnecessary for spring trips.. weather is not yet too warm to walk long the strip outside (and reaching the monorail from aria seems to be a b*tch..)

7. mckevin32

mckevin32 Low-Roller

Absolutely nothing.

We've seen all of the Cirque shows we care to, so have been playing for rooms. Unfortunately no place that we want to stay has dates available that make sense for us this trip, so 600k points just languish in the hope that we can find rooms we like next trip (and that they don't discontinue the program before then).

8. Ashton7

Ashton7 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Between my SO and me we've got for our trip in March:

2 tickets to Jabawockeez (already booked -- very easy to do and very nice, helpful staff)

2 lunch buffets at Bellagio

2 lunch buffets at Aria

$25 credit at Nine Fine Irishmen

$50 credit at Monte Carlo

Still playing, although not as hard, hoping to maybe get a Wolfgang Puck Buy One Get One or something.

We also have a new Total Rewards credit card so will get 2 free Buffet of Buffets and we've racked up over $200 so far in Total Rewards comps using Social Rewards. Our rooms at the Rio were already completely comped for the 8 days we're there. I figure we won't have to pay for much food on this trip ...

9. DK528

DK528 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They removed O? Ugh, was planning on redeeming for my next trip, either at the end of the month or in March. Sucks.

10. owenmc60

owenmc60 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Damn, that is annoying! Was planning to get an O Show ticket for my trip later this year... I wonder if they'll be any decent rewards left by the time I head over there?! :cry:

11. Scullygirl33

Scullygirl33 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Between friend and I we have got 7 rewards to use on our trip in March. Lots of Buffets but at least Food & Entertainmnet is covered! Between us we still have 300K in LP to use but are out of rewards. Guess we will save it for next year...if MyVegas is still around.

Friend:
    2 Premium Tickets to Zarkana
    2 Premium Tickets to KA
    2 Bellagio Dinner Buffets

Me:
    2 Bellagio Breakfast or Lunch Buffets
    2 Aria Dinner Buffets
    2 Aria Breakfast or Lunch Buffets
    2 MGM Dinner Buffets

12. LV2GAMBLE

LV2GAMBLE Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So just wondering ...I see some of you have been able to redeem for four rewards. Just curious how much you had to buy in chips to be able to access a 4th reward?? Wondering if it would make sense to purchase a chip package.

Day off from work today so plenty of time to check on-line stuff. :cheers: Found a a great rate for my TO Vegas flight. Cost was only $98.20 each. That is a major score in my book. I booked our flight home almost two weeks ago and was patiently waited for the rates to drop for our TO flight. Using two different airlines but whoever gives me the better deal wins!!

13. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Next trip:

$50 Monte Carlo dining credit (this is the third time I'll be using this one)
    1 Aria dinner buffet
    1 midweek comp room bonus at Monte Carlo (NYNY gave me three nights comped through MLife but wanted like $100 after taxes/resort fees for a fourth night so I figured I'd just hop over to Monte Carlo for the last night)

14. Scullygirl33

Scullygirl33 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was granfathered in on the 4 rewards. I had six last year after buying chips over the course of a couple months (not sure how much I spent maybe $80-$100) when they changed it all up about 6 months ago and everybody was limited to 3 again, I was reduced down to 4.
    Curious to see what will happen in the next year...if I get to stay at 4 or drop back down to 3

15. Motorcat

Motorcat Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Next trip - rewards redeemed between the wife and I.

2 nights MGM

2 nights NYNY

1 night Aria

1 Aria lunch buffet .......... we prefer a late lunch and usually just skip dinner.

We are low maintenance in regards to food and drinks.

Miss the Sporting House food rewards .......... very good food there if you want to eat and keep up on the games. I recommend the french dip and a slice a cheesecake.

16. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Same here, I have like 185K in LPs and I have no idea what to spend them on. I don't eat at any of those restaurants of buffets, and I already have my rooms comped. Could maybe do a show if I can find someone to go with me.

17. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nothing.. I have points, but nothing seems interesting to me... none of the buffets are valid on the weekend. Everything else is just a coupon. I might do Shark Reef tickets or hold out till i can use it on a room.

18. LV2GAMBLE

LV2GAMBLE Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are low maintenance in regards to food as well, hence the selections. We usually opt for a late breakfast/early lunch buffet and a light supper.

We did use the $75 Sporting House the past April. That WAS a good reward.

Most of our rewards are used for dining with a few shows thrown in. We have been fortunate enough to get our rooms comped. Gotta save a buck when we can...we are so thrifty...lol

I see the reward for 2 tickets to Love is no longer available. Glad I got that one before it was pulled. We saw that show in December. Good options are getting slimmer and slimmer.

Last year the spouse did purchase a chip package and was bumped up to the 4 rewards (April) but by the time December rolled around it was back down to 3 :(

19. IWannaBeInVegas

IWannaBeInVegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Since I'm limited to 3 I used one night at Luxor and two bonus nights at the mirage. I need to buy a night still but that will more than likely be at Luxor.

Can anyone list what rewards don't count towards the three other than the monorail? I'm playing still a bit just to play, since I can't use more rewards it's not a huge priority any more

Tentative Arrival
  20. Fraggle

Fraggle Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It isn't a $75 credit at the luxor steakhouse anymore, its $75 off $150 purchase.

We are going to see Zumanity (2 premium), Fuel the Duel at The Pub, and the Champagne brunch at MGM (wifes redemption). I have 3 for myself but not sure what to spend them on. Hoping that new rewards pop up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.