1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Which myVegas comps are unavailable to locals?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by TuscaloosaJohnny, Mar 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TuscaloosaJohnny

TuscaloosaJohnny Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello,

I'm taking a six-week trip to Vegas this summer during the World Series of Poker, both to play and to write a book, with complete family in tow. We're renting a house so don't need the hotel comps (unless I book something for visiting family members), but would like to use the family-friendly attraction comps (secret garden, aquarium, tourney of kings) and some food ones.

We should be able to get a total of 12 comps during the trip -- six each on my account and my wife's account since we'll be there long enough to cycle through the 30-day limit. So as I plan for which ones to get when can anyone tell me which comps I won't be able to access once we arrive in Vegas? I remember that is an issue for people.

Thanks for the help.

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For the MGM Resort rewards, if you click next while viewing the reward (while not in Nevada) it will tell you under Terms and Conditions "This reward has been reserved for our players who reside outside of..." for the rewards that you will not be able to see while in Nevada or be able to purchase.

When you are in Nevada, those rewards don't show up at all in your rewards list.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.