1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Which MyVegas Buffets Have Unlimited Beer/Wine?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by lmking1224, Sep 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lmking1224

lmking1224 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm pretty sure the Mirage buffet has it, but do any of the others? We're staying at Excal, so anywhere a little closer?

2. kleland

kleland Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Aria has it for an additional price of 12.99. My daughter bought it last year and loved it. Unlimited food and her precious Moscato for 13 bucks, she was in heaven.

3. JeJas

JeJas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Palms

4. BlacklabberMike

BlacklabberMike VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Spice Market at PH has mimosas and champagne on the sunday brunch: included.
    other times it's $11.99 for unlimited beer,wine,etc.

was just there saturday... :beer:

try the tandori chicken:thumbsup:

5. clarissamaeb

clarissamaeb Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    First of all Palms and PH is not part of myvegas and is a caesars property and has nothing to do with the question. Myvegas is a part of all mlife properties. MGM Grand buffet has champagne brunch on saturday and sunday, and mirage yes has a bar of beer, wine, and champagne.

6. KevinF2020

KevinF2020 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mandalay Bay buffet has an unlimited drink plan (dinner only) for $7.99 add-on. Beer, wine and champagne.

Bellagio has the unlimited drink option add-on for $12.99. Margaritas, Bloody Marys, sparkling wine or beer. Available any meal.

Excalibur unlimited beer and wine $10 add on.

As mentioned above, Aria unlimited drinks add-on is $12.99. Mimosas, Bloody Marys, Sangria, Cranberry Spritzers, Rum Punch, Champagne, Beer and Wine. Available all day.

I think Mirage is the only one MyVegas buffet that has unlimited beer and wine and is included in the buffet price. All the other buffets have a charge, although with Aria you can purchase the MyVegas bottomless beverage add-on reward, but it does count towards your reward limit separately.

Most of them have champagne brunches (on Sunday) with sparkling wine/champagne and mimosas, but due to day of the week restrictions on the MyVegas rewards, I'm not sure if any of those are eligible. Check the reward restrictions to be sure.

7. BlacklabberMike

BlacklabberMike VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

so sorry for my reply... KMMFA

8. lmking1224

lmking1224 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I appreciate everyone's response to my post, actually. I can see why it was easy to miss the "Myvegas" part. So again, thanks BlacklabberMike and everyone else.

I actually originally posted this in the "Myvegas" forum because I thought it was the right spot for it, but an admin moved it here.

Your response was very helpful, KevinF2020. It makes me want to try all of them!! I'm thinking we might have to make the trek down to the Mirage...will walk for booze!! Nah, just kidding. We might hit up the Mandalay Bay buffet. I've heard good things?

9. melbedewy

melbedewy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have heard from 2 Mlifers that Mirage buffet has recently gone DOWN and MB has gone UP.

10. KevinF2020

KevinF2020 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would agree. Some people say Mirage/Cravings isn't good anymore, but I think it's still good. It's just not AS good as it once was, which was one of the best. Still a good buffet though.

Mandalay Bay buffet is excellent in terms of the quality of their food (buffet wise), but it has a smaller selection as their buffet food serving area is kind of small. Aria's on the contrary feels very large with a wider selection.

As far as the MGM/MLife/MyVegas buffets, I would say the rank/order would be (In my opinion)...

Excellent: Bellagio
    Very Good: Mandalay Bay, Aria
    Good: Mirage, MGM
    OK/Very average: Luxor, Excalibur

Have never eaten Circus Circus or Monte Carlo buffets, but have heard bad things about them from almost everyone who has that I've spoken to and read about. If you go, you'll have to let US know if they really are bad or not.

I think for the most part, even if the order changes, most who people who have eaten all of these buffets generally say the best is either Bellagio, Aria or Mandalay. Mirage and MGM also get a few votes, but they are a step below in my opinion. Still good, but not one of the best. A lot of people dislike Luxor and Excalibur, and if you're a picky eater, I'd probably stay away if I were you. But if not, they're basic buffets and you should be able to find something to eat. Just don't expect a gourmet meal.

My only advice is, don't eat Luxor or Excalibur AFTER Mandalay or Mirage as you will likely be disappointed if you do. If you eat Luxor or Excalibur FIRST, then your Mandalay/Mirage experience will be better (and you probably won't be as disappointed by Luxor/Excal). Just my 2 cents.

Enjoy Vegas!

11. lmking1224

lmking1224 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We had breakfast at Excal last time that we stayed there, and I was NOT impressed. Everything looked great but was so greasy and so cold! Someone on this forum said their lunch/dinner was better, so might give it a try.

I definitely think we're going to hit up Mandalay Bay, though. Thanks again for your suggestions!!

12. Mirageluvr

Mirageluvr Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We ate at the Mirage three times in August and the food was very good. Has it dropped off? Maybe, but I still liked it....a lot. When you order an omelet for breakfast and it's all you really need to enjoy the buffet...well no complaints from me. Add to that the all you can drink feature, and I'm set. We made our own mimosas, and the bartender was more than accommodating in taking them to the next level. LOL However, their breakfast options are not as strong as some other buffets, including some of the stations, which I feel are very good, especially the Red Rock and GVR. Dinner was also very good at the Mirage. We also ate at the Aria and Bellagio, and IMO!, one was not significantly better than the other....both very good. The Aria was more relaxed and seemed to have their act together. Bellagio was crowded and at times uncomfortable...might have been a bad/extremely busy nite.

13. billyinpg

billyinpg Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Palms is not part of Caesars.

On the original question, the only buffet we will consider on MyVegas is Bellagio. We have tried them all and found all aside from Bellaigo not so great. We did once upon a time partake of unlimited drinks there but I don't really know if it exists anymore.

14. bandit1965

bandit1965 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We went to the Mirage for breakfast buffet on our last trip in August. Thought it was a decent buffet. even better when its free, the drink feature was great. Even got a beer to go, will do it again on our next trip.

15. keno60

keno60 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I enjoyed the Mirage for breakfast in August. And enjoyed the champagne brunch and dinner in the past.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.