1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Which buffet to choose for points:Aria dinner or Belliagio lunch?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Sumitup, Jan 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sumitup

Sumitup Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello:
    We are staying at Aria but I really wanted to have enough points for 2 dinner buffets at the Bellagio 280k. But I will only have enough for either the Aria dinner 156k or Bellagio lunch 136k
    Pleas advise
    Thanks

2. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are you both playing MyVegas? It costs a lot less LP's if each one of you redeemed a single pass for each dinner buffet instead of one pass for two. You might be able to even get passes for both Aria dinner and Bellagio lunch by doing it that way.

3. Mizzou233

Mizzou233 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As the previous poster noted, it's cheaper if both you and your wife/girlfriend each redeem one. My wife and I did this recently for the Aria lunch buffet and found it to be an excellent value. I thought the Aria buffet was fantastic. Bellagio's is good, but not worth the 280k point price tag. You're better off just paying for it outright if you really want to go. I think it's only around 20-25 bucks during the week.

4. numeno

numeno VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In no way do I consider the aria dinner worth that many LPs. If you have absolutely nothing to spend them on, then go for it. The BOGO lunch options though I feel are a decent deal. Yes, you have to pay for 1, but they only cost 8k LP for the Aria lunch. So $25 + 8k LP, I feel is worth it.

5. daveg000

daveg000 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When are you going? We will be hitting the ARIA dinner buffet on the 4th, and we have a Bellagio lunch that we will be hitting soon after, although we go at 3:00Pm to stay for dinner.

I have never been to Aria buffet, but I'll be glad to post my opinion soon after!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.