1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Where to go Sunday night?

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by Michelle, Feb 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michelle

Michelle Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ugg, I'm trying to put together my itinerary. When I arrive on Sunday, I will be solo. I'm not sure that my friends will want to do Rose, Rabbit, Lie, so I'm thinking hit that or should I go straight to Mix or Foundation Room? If I go to Mix or FR, I won't be eating a full dinner there, probably just small plate but, of course lots of :drunk: Please advise. Or feel free to come up with something completely different. My plane arrives late morning, I'm NOT shy, I'll go anywhere by myself.

Jill's 21st!
  2. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are big fans of MIX, tried to walk in few Mondays ago and found they were closing at midnight. We were bummed and walked to the FR, they have a new entrance that is much easier to find! It was packed, strange crowd from what I am used to seeing there. Looked like a locals crowd maybe?? It was def a party atmosphere, esp for a Monday.

3. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver Vegas Guru at Infinity

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Where are you staying

4. xmarksx

xmarksx VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you want to try the Foundation Room and are staying at a property with a concierge, check to see if you can obtain a free pass. It has worked for me in the past.

5. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They had a promoter handing them right in front of the entrance when we were there. They sure made it up inside though $14 a glass of wine!! That is as much as we paid at Tryst on the Sat before!

6. Michelle

Michelle Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Staying at MGM.

Jill's 21st!
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.