1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Where to get a pedicure near the stirp?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by mrsneil948, May 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrsneil948

mrsneil948 Tourist

Hi, we will be getting back from hiking up in Utah on May 25th sometime late in the afternoon. Possible as late as 5PM. I would like to get a pedicure before going out that night. We are staying at Caesars Palace, which I'm sure would have something but probably would cost alot more than I'm use to paying. Is there a place near the strip we could just swing by before turning the rental car in that isn't overpriced and stays open later than that?

Thanks!

2. xmarksx

xmarksx VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You might find one in the Hawaiian Marketplace.

3. mrsneil948

mrsneil948 Tourist

Okay, thanks. That looks real close too. I will check it out.

4. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It was culture shock for me when, last month, the daughter said "we're getting Fire & Ice pedicures in the morning". We had just arrived at Paris on Sunday and they had arrived the day before. Never thought about a pedi in LV. It was really, really nice but.....I'm used to paying $20-25 at home and this one was $110.00!!!!!. Nice but not that nice. I really appreciated her wanting to pay me back for the $900 in comps I got for her & hubby in the Great Race promo but just knowing they had plenty of $ to spend while there was enough for me.
    Hope you find someplace reasonable near the strip. :):) Good luck.

5. mrsneil948

mrsneil948 Tourist

Last edited: May 22, 2012
  6. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice info to remember. I won't pay $100 either as the malls (about an hour from home) both have at least one or two salons. Around here it is also $25 - $35 for a pedi, leg massage, etc. All of them in our area are run by Hmong - it's a bit strange because they chatter away in their own language, but boy are they nice and do fantastic work.

I haven't managed to get to Eau Claire the last few trips but that is usually a treat for me before I go.

7. HoyaHeel

HoyaHeel Grammar Police & Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Spa pedicure in my town is $23 and I get them every 2 weeks in the sandal months (that's about 2/3 of the year here) and every month the rest of the time. It's maintenance for me. And it's cheaper than Vegas:peace: In Vegas, I'll splurge for a massage.

Keep checking Travelzoo and Groupon for Vegas spa deals - massage or pedicure, etc....

I recall quite a few nail places over in "china" town (Spring Mountain Road) Not just Chinese. TONS of various Asian food - restaurants, groceries - and other businesses.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.