1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

where to eat before MJ1 show

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by miotti, Mar 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. miotti

miotti Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We were going to eat at Noodle Shop but due to poor reviews we have changed our minds can anybody recommend where to eat either Luxor or Mandalay also we are not bothered what cuisine Buffets or Restaurants.
    Thank you in advance for any info

2. DBear

DBear VIP Whale

Burger Bar is a fav in between Luxor and MBay in the shopping mall. I get the same wagyu beef burger with zucchini fries all the time. There's usually a line so plan accordingly. I think they give out those beepers when your table is ready. More than not, you can walk up and take a seat at the bar anytime even if there's a line.

3. iamsomedude

iamsomedude Low-Roller

A place that is not Las Vegas, but I wish it was.
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    Since you didn't list a price, I would recommend Fleur at the Mandalay Bay and Charlie Palmer Steak at the Four Seasons. Both are my favorite restaurants at the Mandalay Bay, but they will cost you. Fleur is closer to the Michael Jackson One theater, so that might be the more ideal choice for you. If you do end up going to Fleur, you should order their "Tour the World".

4. Universal

Universal Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Stripsteak at MB.

Return to Sky Suites
  5. sigsev

sigsev Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For a quicker meal, Burger Bar, still my favourite burger on the strip even with all the newcomers.

For a longer, nicer meal, Fleur and Stripsteak are good recommendations. (Chef Hubert Keller lends his name to both Burger Bar and Fleur). If you want a stunning view to go with your meal, try Mix on the top floor of Delano. If you want a stunning view and lots of crazy Hindu art and a gold ceiling and a bar with girls in tiny outfits, try Foundation Room on top of the MB tower.

6. NJS24

NJS24 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Johnny Rockets at Excaliber. Mediocre food at best, at unreasonably high prices. Otherwise, any buffet will do as long as you are wearing a shirt.

7. jdvegas

jdvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Stripsteak has been been hot or miss for me - some great meals and some major disappointments. I really liked RX Boiler Room on my last trip. Very creative menu items. Unique.

8. 2tweetz

2tweetz Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.