1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Where Is Your Go-To Comedy Club?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Check-Raise, Mar 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Check-Raise

Check-Raise Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know there has got to be someone on here that really enjoys a good comedy show. I also know there are a lot of venues to explore but anyone who has been around the strip and seen a few comedy shows probably has developed a taste for a particular venue's offerings or at least gotten a sense for which properties offer the best comedy on a regular basis.

Which venue offerings would you peruse to reserve tickets if you were about to head to vegas and wanted to catch a comedy show?

I'm not easily offended by content and I also don't need to have dirty or offensive content to have a good time. I have no preference for either large shows or smaller, more intimate shows. I have to admit that watching a celebrity or someone recognizable do comedy always brings a little extra value to the occasion.

2. Username

Username VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We really enjoyed our time at Brad Garrets Comedy Club at MGM Grand....SMALL theatre so you are real close to them....so NO NEED to purchase expensive tickets...you will only be a few feet closer in.

3. cpochick

cpochick Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We go to Improv at Harrah's every trip. Usually very good but the comics change weekly so you never know. But we always have a good time and sometimes you can find a BOGO coupon.

4. burdog

burdog Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agree with Improv or if "adult" content is not an issue Vinnie Favorito @ Flamingo is a riot but can be vulgar and abusive, an adult oriented Don Rickles if you are old enough to know who that is. We sat toward the back so he left us alone.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.