1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Where do I find good weed?

Discussion in 'Vegas After Dark' started by himmelsin9, May 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. himmelsin9

himmelsin9 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok, wife and I are heading to Vegas Friday May 20th and I need help. Just a little background: both early 30s, medical professionals, 7 kids, mortgage, ect. ..... We escape to Vegas 3 times a year and I've finally convinced my conservative wife on finally smoking some weed in Vegas. We don't do any drugs at home (other that alcohol), and I don't even take tylenol for pain. I know the people stationed in the walkways sell it, but don't want to risk getting caught. I won't bring it with me due to the fact that I don't know where to buy it locally (sad, knowing Im from as south Texas Border town.) What are my safest options? Or should I just give it up?

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2016
  2. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Perhaps Google it. It's not something I'm into but I don't know if it's legal in Vegas. I don't recall seeing it mentioned here on VMB. You've been to Vegas 10 times, if it's available you would likely have spotted it by now.

Do you get drug-tested at work?

Christmas Trip. Sam's Town & MSS
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. justdeb

justdeb Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i might be chicken, but if it was me, i wouldn't do it. Just not worth it.

4. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Recreational marijuana is still illegal in Nevada. It doesn't sound like you're a medical patient in your home state, so that won't help you either.

Our policy, as per the guidelines thread is:
    • This section is NOT the place to look for a connection for drugs or other illegal substances.
    If you want it, I'm sure you can find it. I'm a "woman of a certain age" and I get offered it on LVB a couple times a trip. You most likely will smell it in the hotels and around town. If police catch you, there will be an issue just having it in possession and I believe the fine is about $600, last I read. LVPD doesn't mess around either. I feel like there are plenty of ways to imbibe and have a good time without the risk, so I wouldn't recommend it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.