1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Where are some great flatbreads in Vegas?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by da1chifan, May 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. da1chifan

da1chifan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My first love will always be Chicago-style stuffed pizza, but as something different, I have really become obsessed with unique flatbreads.

So far, these 4 are the best I have EVER found...

Tap House Grill in Lemont, IL:
    Apple Brie - sliced apples, aged brie, mozzarella, sunflower seeds, brown sugar glaze
    Blue Cheese Mushroom - caramelized onion, blue cheese, braised mushrooms, mozzarella, roasted red pepper, balsamic glaze

AND

Yard House in Waikiki (Honolulu, HI):
    Pear Gorgonzola - pear slices, gorgonzola crumbles, caramelized onion, leeks, balsamic syrup
    Mediterranean - eggplant, oven roasted tomatoes, kalamata olives, feta crumbles, roasted garlic, fresh basil

Where can I find unique flatbreads like these in Las Vegas? I'd love to hear any and all recommendations to go check out on my next visit! Downtown, Strip, or close to Strip.

2. Kagedawg

Kagedawg Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Two years ago I had some great flatbreads at Olives in the Bellagio. One had figs on it and the other had portobello mushroom. You get a great view of the fountains also.

3. judy

judy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.