1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

When you contact host for backend comps?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by voltron12, Aug 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. voltron12

voltron12 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I usually dont charge much if anything to the room above food and beverage credit. My rooms are always comped. If I do have anything on my bill it is always a small amount and just go to the diamond lounge and a host on duty comps everything off. This trip I am leaving early in the morning. I also booked a comped room at cromwell but booked a 2nd room so my host couldnt comp that one upfront but said he can look at my play and take care of it on the backend as long as I give him my normal play. Since this will be a larger total bill, when is the best time to contact my host for backend comps since I am leaving so early. Should I email or call the night before and he can probably see how I have been playing so far and comp it off. Or should I continue to just go to the diamond lounge and see a host on duty. I just dont want it to be a pain and if he doesnt get to the email before I check out, be charged and then have to credit everything back.

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The easiest thing would be to go see a host on duty the night before you check out. Make sure you note what times the hosts will be around.

The other option is to talk to your own host and find out when he/she will be around. Then you can ask them how they might want you to handle it.

3. HereIGo

HereIGo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I typically call the front desk when it's time to check out and ask them to send my charges to my host for review. My host will comp what they can and my credit card will be charged anything remaining above the comp.

4. Scottndindy

Scottndindy Low-Roller

I know it can be more inconvenient but just because you leave doesn't mean the host can't adjust your bill. I had some charges on my bill this past trip and the host took care of it a couple days after I left. This isn't opportune but sometimes easier if your host is gone during your stay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.