1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

When will my Express Comps Expire?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by BigGTMike, Jan 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigGTMike

BigGTMike Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am currently Pearl through September 30. It does not appear that I will make a trip before then to hit Pearl again this year, so I will downgrade to Sapphire at October 1. I have about $50 of express comps with the last earn being November 23, 2015. Typically with pearl those last a year from last activity. But with the downgrade I anticipate, will those go away right at the downgrade since Sapphire Express comps only last six months from last activity?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

2. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The MLife benefits changed as of this past December 15th. If you are currently Pearl, your Express Comps will not expire until 12 months from the day you last played, which means you have until November. Since you were Pearl when you earned your last express comps, you won't lose them on October 1st but you still only have until the end of November to put some activity on your card or they will expire. If you know someone going to Vegas and are not sure if you will get there before November, it might be worth it to let them run some money on your card through a slot machine so that you can keep the points active longer.

3. BigGTMike

BigGTMike Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will be able to make a trip in October or November just not September as originally anticipated. Thanks for you input.

4. Gopherguy25

Gopherguy25 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just a word of caution on sending your card with someone to keep express comps active. It may be pennywise by pound foolish. It may save the $50 but it would count as a gambling day with a very low ADT which could affect future offers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.