1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

When to buy tickets?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Mamabear0222, Mar 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mamabear0222

Mamabear0222 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How do I know when to buy show tickets??

I know some of them are at tickets42nite, but should I be buying in advance?

The potential shows are:

Million Dollar Quartet
    Donnie and Marie
    Vegas! The show
    Vinnie Favorito

thanks!

2. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sometimes shows are at the booth but you never know. They are discounted but rarely half price. Often you can find the same discounts elsewhere. I got a good Groupon deal for Vegas the show (going in May). Last year Travelzoo had a good Donny and Marie deal, we saved a bundle and had great seats. Always check Groupon, Travelzoo and Goldstar. If there is a show you really want to see don't wait, check the discount sites now and get tix. If you don't really care one way or another you can wait and check the booth the day of the show. But as I said often their discounts, if they have any, aren't any better than you can get elsewhere.

3. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    None of those shows will sell out no need to buy in advance unless you want specific seats or find a great deal

4. luci5

luci5 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The only show of those I would book in advance is Donny & Marie. The best price I have found for those tickets is at BestofVegas.com

5. WHIVGOYTUBE

WHIVGOYTUBE MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For Vegas The Show, you do not want to wait for the only seats left at Tix for Tonight will be in the General Admission section. So with these seats, you have to get to the theater as soon as they open to get a decent General Admission seat location. Then begins the long wait for the show to begin.

You can buy in advance (and get the better VIP section seats) for the same price as Tix For Tonight.

Go to SmarterVegas to get the 50% off code and book online. Offer expires 5/31/2014. We got our 50% tickets 2 months in advance and the VIP seating was already 2/3 sold out with the best seats gone. We should have bought them 3 months out for the best seats. :thumbsup:

We still have really great seats and did not have to stand in the Tix for Tonight line (wasting valuable Vegas time!).

6. C0usineddie

C0usineddie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I cant envision any scenario in which you would need to buy any of those tickets.

7. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you see discounts online, buy them, easier than dealing with the stupid Tix4Tonight line in Vegas and you can pick your seats and guarantee your plans. I would probably buy Donny and Marie in advance, as it's more popular and more expensive. The other ones I wouldn't worry about it selling out or anything.

Donny and Marie $78 (Reg $116)
    http://www.goldstar.com/events/las-vegas-nv/donny-and-marie-osmond

Vegas! The Show $45 (Reg $98)
    http://www.goldstar.com/events/las-vegas-nv/vegas-the-show

or here $40
    http://smartervegas.com/shows/vegas_the_show/ticketsdiscounts.aspx

Don't see anything for the other 2 right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.