1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

When/how do you decide to make your trip?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by hotreds, May 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kobra2848

Kobra2848 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We always go in May because of the weather and the basketball playoffs. Lately we have have scheduled a second trip in late August / early September. My job is flexible on time off but my wife works in cosmetics and is unable to take off when they are in gift. The last three years I have gone on a father/son road trip in November but this year we moved it up to second week of October because of iffy weather in November.

Mark

2. Hobofrank

Hobofrank Prime Minister of Idiocracy

Trips to Las Vegas:
    about 2 weeks after I get back?, there's this itch at the base of my skull and I know it's time to book rooms and airfare
    ...2-3 weeks later I'm usually back in town

3. RedRiverRose

RedRiverRose VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We try to go in conjunction with birthdays twice a year (Jan and Sept) and then squeeze in another trip somewhere in between usually in April or May.

4. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Try to arrange the trips 6 months apart and possibly during a week that has a holiday to save vacation days.
    We also monitor the airfare. Once they start releasing with the dates and time we want we jump on it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.