1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

When do the new CET offers come out for September?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by vegasloverfromatl, Apr 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegasloverfromatl

vegasloverfromatl Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi y'all!

I'm back to planning my annual fall trip and do have comped rooms for the fall through 10/31 right now as well as some free play but most of my offers are only good through April 30. Does anyone know when they release the future dates? If I'm looking for September offers, it seems the won't come out for some time now. Is there a rhyme or rhythm? I don't have to book now but I can. But I know if I do, I won't get any better offers!

Thanks,

Justine

2. newmans

newmans VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think generally, new offers only show up in my account about 2 months in advance.

3. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't know. I would just add three months to the date you get your summer offers, if you get any. They have been tweaking the type of offers they give to different types of players. I don't know if we will know the full extent of the changes until we see the this quarters offers roll out. If you really need to book, I don't know if I would wait on an offer.

4. BCMike

BCMike VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have offers going out about 3 months from now so I'd assume probably around the end of June or July.

5. cjohnson202

cjohnson202 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm desperately waiting for July offers so I can book my stay from July 7 - 12. Latest offer I have right now is the last week in June and I've had that for 2-3 weeks now. So yeah, I'd say 2 months before is a good marker to look at.

6. mamayi

mamayi Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you book the July dates now, then are you foregoing any offers for that same time period?

7. cjohnson202

cjohnson202 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No. I could book under my calendar rates (which are comp either way) and then cancel / re-book when the new offer comes in. or what I'll probably do is book through Hunter (4th time booking through him) and then just call him once the offers pop up and he can add them to my reservation. I'm still waiting for flight prices to drop (Westjet is bound to have a 10% off sale that includes July soon), so I'm not in a rush to book the room before the flight, but once my flight is booked, I'll book the room with/without the offer.

Long story short, CET has a great cancellation policy so you don't have to wait for an offer. If you book now, you'll still get offers coming in and can always switch to one of those at a later time without penalty.

8. vegasloverfromatl

vegasloverfromatl Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok, thanks all!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.