1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

What's with Bell Transportation?

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by burdog, Mar 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. burdog

burdog Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was looking at booking the VIP Ride Along shuttle from the airport for our trip and it said $28 pp to strip hotels. Here's my problem, we will be 2 arriving but 3 departing. If you have seen their website they do offer different vehicles to accomodate different numbers of people, but there is nothing about our situation. I tried to call them and got on a revolving automated answering system where after making 3 different selections I ended right back to where the call was initially answered. Finally got to "a customer representative will be with you shortly" only to wait 20 minutes hearing about how to book online. Never did reach a live person. I then sent them an email on their website. Two days and still no answer. Any suggestions from anyone who has dealt with them.? Thanks all.

2. vegas_or_bust

vegas_or_bust High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Try this number: 702-739-7990

I have used Bell multiple times, always with success. I have gotten right through when I called this line in the past, most recently last month.

3. IWannaBeInVegas

IWannaBeInVegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am booked with them and made a change to my drop off, I called to do it and just pushed zero and waited for a representative. They sent the confirmation email and it was wrong so I had to call back and go through it again, I think they have been pretty busy by the way the girl was talking.

Here is my situation, I booked with the strip for $28, they charged me the 28, I am now staying the one night downtown and the email they sent reflects the difference is price, they did not charge my card for that price. Hopefully it does not come back later when I get there as an issue.

Tentative Arrival
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.