1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

What's Up?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Aubrav, Sep 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aubrav

Aubrav Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi, My name is Aubrey and I am looking forward to my 8th trip to Vegas at the beginning of October. My husband (then boyfriend) took me there for my 21st birthday (the day before to be exact, just to be mean) and we've been visiting every year since. Excalibur is our home base, we love the location of south strip, their pool, and their Widescreen rooms. We are definitely low-rollers and I enjoy the sight-seeing over anything else. Nice to meet you guys, and looking forward to sharing discussions of Vegas with you!

2. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome!

Did you marry your boyfriend, now husband, in Vegas too?

I like to go to Vegas in early October as well (or end of September) but no work has me too busy to go this year

3. Aubrav

Aubrav Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh, I wish! We were going to with just close friends and family but his mom has a terminal illness and cannot fly so we got married at home. We did take our honeymoon in Vegas 2 Octobers ago, though. One day we will renew our vows in Vegas, though, lol.

We used to go on Spring Break, then made that the family vacation and started visiting in the summer/fall. There are different reasons for ending up with the dates we do each year but I am excited for the nice weather of October in Vegas this year!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.