1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Whats up with LAX???

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by user3657, Mar 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. user3657

user3657 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought I remember reading LAX was getting remodeled? I have fun at this place, it was my first LAX club I ever went too.

Im quite ticked though that this past Weds they were charging cover. 40$! There might of been less then 30 people in there! It was about 12:30. Didnt see any tables occupied besides the DJ area and that was only a handful.
    Last month on a Weds they let everyone in for free. They should do that every weds till it picks up...
    On the weekend and in the summer this place is a blast but come on. I dont think ill be going back after this past weds.

2. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have not heard about a remodel. There were lines to get in the last two nights. Looks like they are getting decent crowds on the weekends.

3. user3657

user3657 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They do pull a crowd on the weekends. They should either close on Wed or lower admission. Or promote:rolleyes2:

4. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver Vegas Guru at Infinity

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There are plans for pure and lax remodels. They make enough money from Hakkasan that the others are just free money.

5. pac1971

pac1971 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We did LAX last October..went on Saturday night and they didn't charge us cover (2 guys). The Clippers cheerleaders were there too so I thought they would charge for that.

It was ok. We had fun but it wasn't a top tier club anymore either.

6. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did you just fluke onto that night, or did you know the cheerleaders would be there?

7. pac1971

pac1971 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just fluked into it! We were staying at Luxor so it was convenient to just go there after we got our rooms. Kind of strange that they let us right in but we were happy.

The club itself was ok..a lot of hip hop which my buddy loves.

The cheerleaders just made an appearance and danced around for a bit..they didn't seem to stay very long.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.