1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

What's up with auto-spin?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by ziggyzambo, Feb 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ziggyzambo

ziggyzambo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    About a week ago I discovered that I could use the full auto-spin on the mobile game (200 spins... I had previously unlocked only the 50 spin level). I didn't know if it was a bug or what, so I kept my mouth shut, since it makes it much easier to do the challenges on games that don't have any interruptions. Today though the same thing happened on the facebook game... I can now autospin up to 500 times. Did they decide to do away with unlocking autospin levels? Is anyone else experiencing this?

2. Landshark

Landshark Way into it...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I noticed that as well on the Mobile app.

3. Frasman

Frasman Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I noticed that this morning too. I plan on taking full advantage while it lasts.

4. DReynolds86

DReynolds86 Come On, You Blues!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've noticed Lotus Land is one of the games that doesn't require any attention from the player. Just set your limit and auto-spin and it takes care of the rest.

5. eisen7979

eisen7979 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I believe that this was a new feature added during the most recent update. I noticed when I happened to be reading that section as it was installing the update.

6. ziggyzambo

ziggyzambo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep - that's why it's basically all I play... but the min bet is 600 chips, which requires a pretty big stack to take advantage of a 500 autospin - I do not think that is a coincidence.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.