1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

What's the best way to get show tickets for Shania with total rewards?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by vegasloverfromatl, Sep 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegasloverfromatl

vegasloverfromatl Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi all,

I love Shania and she will be playing when we are in Las Vegas in October. I have enough total rewards points to pay for tickets. How do I do this? Call? Is there a good website to do this on? Can anyone give me pointers on good seats for the $75 price? or even the lower price? I don't care if I'm right up front but would like to have ok seats. Thanks for any help.

2. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure if you can do it on the phone... can't hurt to call the box office though.

If you look at AXS.com the tickets for $75 are 1st mezz. I sat in 1st mezz for Elton, it was ok, but I would have preferred orchestra... (though I paid $140 for Elton, I would of probably been happier at $75)

3. salukidean

salukidean Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd suggest wait til you get to Vegas and visit the half price ticket booth. Shania's shows have been doing miserable and discounted tix are available every night. Save your TR rewards credits for something you'd normally have to spend full retail on.

4. bcc

bcc Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have you checked your offers on the Total Rewards web site? We had a "Last chance to see Shania" offer show up a few days ago.

- bcc

5. vegasloverfromatl

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks bcc. It hasn't shown up yet. You must be a higher roller than me. I will keep checking. Can someone please tell me the closest half price ticket booth to Paris and at what time does that allow tickets for Shania? I don't know exactly how those booths work. You can only buy tickets that day for that evenings shows right? We arrive on Sat, Oct 18th and she is playing that night (and the only show while we are there). Thanks!

6. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    First, it's not half price (we just call it that). Might be like 20-30% off. Also it's hit or miss if they will have tickets to see her, and you can't pick your seats, and they will most likely be in the back. You go, and wait in line and you can buy tickets to shows day of, at a discount. Closest is probably the one next to MGM where M&M world is.

I would buy them in advance if you are concerned... her tickets aren't that expensive, I would just pay full price and pick the exact seats I want.

7. vegasloverfromatl

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Heather. So, then back to my original question, how (and where) do I use my total reward credits to purchase the tickets? I have enough to buy them but I don't know how? Can I get them ahead of time? If so, how? If I decide I want to do it that day, how do I do that? She is only playing the Saturday we arrive so I need to know ahead of time what my options are. Thanks so much!!!

8. Leeza14

Leeza14 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd call the box office and ask.

9. BlacklabberMike

BlacklabberMike VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i got my ticket through the concierge at harraahs(with an h) ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.