1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

What would you choose???

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by sweetcanadian, Sep 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sweetcanadian

sweetcanadian High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are coming up at the window we can book in the next month here and my husband is working hard on his lps, if we don't have enough we still have time so.......

I really love the look of NYNY, but the rooms are tiny, our first night in vegas would not be spent in our room anyways i am sure, so i can live with that. Later flight, gain 2 hours, at the hotel by 6 (if we wait to get water etc till the following day on our way to hoover dam). I just like the look of this property compare to say Monte Carlo. NYNY just looks to have more character where as MC looks like every other place out there.

For one night, at the hotel from say 6pm till c/o @ 11, what hotel would you use your lps on???

We are staying at a lower end property when we get back so even though i am sure we could afford the aria one i wouldn't want to go that high up, to go that far down after the first night lol.

2. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I personally didn't like Monte Carlo that much except for the pool which it sounds like you couldn't take advantage of with your plans. And MC seemed to have paper thin walls. Recently we stayed at MGM Grand and they put us into the recently renovated Grand Tower. Best hotel room I have stayed in so far (obv haven't stayed at Aria/Cosmo/Bellagio/Caesars, etc.) It was worth an extra ~16k LP (weekday bonus day) to me over MC. They also didn't charge us the resort fee at MGM; not sure if that's standard or not, but it was definitely a plus. I haven't stayed at NYNY, so I really can't comment about that.

3. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Neither are great... I was very unimpressed with Monte Carlo, but it has a huge location advantage, with the CityCenter tram... honestly whatever is cheaper LP wise haha. They are both similar and both under lots of construction.

4. sweetcanadian

sweetcanadian High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    if i picked mgm (cause i could lol) than would that spoil me for our return and staying at Excalibur (when paying i am looking for cheap, but doable) in the contemp rooms (saw pics, decent enough for barely in room).

I would not choose aria as i know that would spoil me for sure.

Aria is probably the only one that is off limits, i am not stuck on MC or NYNY, i just like the look of the whole NY property.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.