1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

What to expect for comps

Discussion in 'Comps' started by k2smooth, Aug 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mdm4sfest

mdm4sfest VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Im sorry hunny..... WOW. :nono:

2. k2smooth

k2smooth Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That would be awesome!!! I have been playing slots for around 6 years and never hit more than 500$ in one pull. I play penny quarter and dollars mix between min and max bets. But when I hit something what I call big so anything over 150-200$ for penny and quarters or over 400$ on a dollar slot on a pull I will put no more than 10% back into the machines before I walk away. I have won more at the poker tables than I do on slots. The wife does not like table games so we play slots together and she don't like to gamble alone so that takes poker and blackjack out of the trip.

3. gkbiiii

gkbiiii MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If, it is your first trip to the Wynn, earning 1,500 points over your first seven days will get you offers ($129 rates, third night free, $200 freeplay & two Buffets), as well as earning you two dinner buffets & two Society Dinners. This is if, your new to the slot club, the dinners alone are worth near $300.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.