1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

What to expect during March Madness?

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by jamie1983, Dec 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamie1983

jamie1983 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will be in Vegas March 18-21 for a race, the dates also happen to be the first weekend of March Madness....what is vegas like during MM?

2. grosx2

grosx2 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Busy and awesome.

3. jtdestef

jtdestef Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It'll be March Madness, St Patty's day, and Spring Break all in the same week. It should be a good time. I've never been during then, but I've heard that Osheas puts on a pretty big party from someone who has.

4. undathesea

undathesea Grandissimo

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Been three times for the first weekend. It's definitely a great time if you're there for MM... otherwise it's the absolute worst time to be in Vegas. It's crazy. Loads of people. So many people that it's literally difficult doing anything... including walking down the street. Lines everywhere for everything imaginable.

If you're planning to go for MM, make arrangements well beforehand. Like now might be too late for some of the cheaper/better viewing parties.

If you don't make arrangements or aren't going for MM, get your own booze and carry it around with you if you're planning to drink.

5. Jer

Jer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The energy in the sports book is insane. If you can get a spot somewhere and love to watch the games, you won't be disappointed. Don't be surprised if people offer you money for your seats, I've been asked and seen others many times.

Love it during that time of year. Undathesea pretty much nailed it with the advice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.