1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

What to do

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by lvjeremylv, Dec 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lvjeremylv

lvjeremylv Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been playing the myVegas game for the better part of 2 years. Redeemed a few things, had fun playing the games, and have been saving up for a quite some time now for something nice. Currently have just over 1.1M loyalty points, and originally I didn't know what the hell I was going to do with them. I live in Vegas, but I figured I would eventually cash in and use the bottle services at the Aria lounges. Then they said you had to be staying at an MGM property to be able to redeem that one. I figured no biggie, I love a nice staycation from time to time, so whatever. Then that prize disappeared entirely, and one of those lounges isn't even there anymore. So that one probably isn't coming back.

What do I do with all these points? And is there any sense in continuing to play? It seems to be the prizes have diminished in quality as time goes on. Is it reasonable to expect that to change?

2. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Free Cruise on Royal Carribean? Im saving up for the 50% off or room credit (between 200 and 500k LP)

3. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's bad bang for the buck - what are the taxes and fees going to cost.
    It's also only like a 4 day cruise...way too short.

4. josassoc

josassoc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think its unlikely to improve. I have heard that some people have been approached by Myvegas Hosts, where they are offering resort credits in exchange for large volumes of LP's (i.e. $500 toward Olives dinner). You might want to put a support ticket to Myvegas and ask to have them forward you to a Myvegas host. Worth a try...

5. Shayna G

Shayna G Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hosts for myVEGAS are like hosts anywhere else. Spend enough $$ you will get one. Playing for two years and having 1.1M in LP is unlikely to get you anywhere near a host.

There is bottle service at LAX though in Luxor. Maybe use it there? Red Rock has a night for 150,000 and with a room there comes free access to their spa. So you could always have a relaxing night there.

6. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have spent enough to get 6 rewards & have yet to be offered a host. I do play at mLife but don't stay at mLife so my rewards are limited too & twice as expensive on what it will allow me to redeem. If you visit often enough, you don't even get the chance for new batches to come out on rewards you have used already.

I may burn a few when I go in the spring but after that I am going to email PS & see if they can do something more for me on my fall trip. (Currently a bit over 1.6 million but have redeemed on at least 5 trips now so have earned a ton more than that)

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.