1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

What to do with 1m points?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by geoff, Dec 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. geoff

geoff Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't need a room comp and am not staying at a MGM property, is there anything worthwhile I can actually use? In the past I got 2 ka tickets, pizza, bottle service, Jean phillepe pastry, secret garden tix. But now it looks like there isn't really anything good to redeem for?

2. wellmel

wellmel Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah I agree, there's no big ticket items I'd want anymore. The only thing that really caught my eye was the helicopter ride, but you can get that on groupon for like the same.

I have no suggestions. I'm probably just going to squander some of my 250k LP's on little items like free buffets and drinks.

3. vegasvette

vegasvette Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Since I can't play basketball with Shaq because of my knees, I used 300k points on the free helicopter ride. They were great to deal with when I set my reservation for next Feb. It's getting to be a stretch to use the points if rooms are comped elsewhere.

4. PaulBowdry

PaulBowdry Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm sure Shaq would have just hung out with you. His knees are probably beat up too.

5. cowherjaw

cowherjaw Tourist

Save up for bigger ticket future event items. They seem like they like to do boxing matches and I'm assuming they may have some promotional giveaways for events at the new arena and some of the citywide events. Of course, the full comps will likely only be available to certain Mlife statuses or people who have spent money in the game, so if you have a lot of points but didn't invest any capital to get them, you'll probably be restricted to BOGOs but if there's an event you want to go to with people, 2 for 1 isn't a bad deal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.