1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

What to do at Dry Cleaners - Screwed up my Shirt

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by LushLife, Jun 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LushLife

LushLife Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I bought a few of the fitted Express shirts in different colors for my trip. I've worn them all once and I took them all and got them dry cleaned and asked to be folded. When I got them, they weren't folded, so the lady folded them then, and everything seemed fine.

Later that evening, I was matching ties to the shirts for my trip, and I noticed on the collar and another spot on the shirt had a red looking dye that was pressed on to it.

I'm going to take it back tonight, but how should I handle it? I'm not sure that dry cleaning again would take it out. If so, I do have a few days to play with before I leave (honestly that one shirt wouldn't kill me if I didn't have it for the trip) but I'd like to have it ready.

What happens if they can't fix the stain? It's a $60 shirt, so would they pay you for that? I also have a lawyer, I pay a certain price per month to have a lawyer on retainer, but I doubt I'd have to have them send a letter to refund me of the money.... It's not a big deal really, but honestly I'm kinda pissed that I only wore the shirt once..

Thoughts?

2. dmr

dmr Registered Abuser

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Talk to them. Most cleaners want to keep the customer happy.

3. LushLife

LushLife Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Will do, I'm bringing it by tonight as soon as I get a chance. I'm just thinking ahead if they give me an issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.