1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

What the f is wrong with john wall?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by smartone, Jul 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  2. RiddickBull

RiddickBull VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lol. Cheap bastards. I heard Tiger Woods and Michael Jordan are the same. One the other hand, I heard Charles Barkley is a good tipper. I'm sure there are a lot of wealthy people that don't tip.

It's funny I tip the limo driver more than Shane Battier.

3. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A lot of celebrities, rich people and athletes don't tip because they carry little to no actual money on them: makes them an extra bit of a target if they do so.

And I am sure some of these guys are just plain cheap, but I hate the reference to his contract... to say that he just signed an $80,000,000 contract doesn't mean he is suddenly walking around with $100K+ in his pocket or something just looking for something to burn his money on.

And while it is a bit of a gyp that the limo driver went and did the errand of getting the retainer and didn't get a tip for that... what was she thinking? The guy stiffed her on any tip the first time around, why would she suddenly think he is going to be Mr Generous and open up his wallet the second time around?

And she shouldn't be complaining about giving up her time waiting at the airport: she took a gamble that there was going to be a tip, and there wasn't. If she was really keen on the money she should have negotiated something up front like whatever her standard rates were or something.

4. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    mick jagger doesnt tip, i now a ton a celeberties that are tight as hell

5. natedog666

natedog666 17 and 20 Expert

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just to be clear, she's a limo driver for Aria so she has no choice as to her customers. Limo dispatch sends them to whatever they are next up in line for. She also has no choice in getting the forgotten item because it was a request by the guest, probably conveyed by his host or limo dispatch at Aria. These limo drivers really do depend on tips to survive, like servers and waitresses in Vegas because the IRS assumes they get a tip, and taxes them accordingly. So they actually lose money when they don't get a tip since they had to pay tax on it anyways.

6. bswim

bswim High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cabbies on twitter were talking about this and said that sports athletes are the worst tippers there are.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.