1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

What sort of I'd do you need?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Chrisnewton, Jul 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chrisnewton

Chrisnewton Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi all

Just wondering when you get your rewards what type of ID is accepted? Is it only passports and driving licence? My wife has gym card with picture and name on and university cards with picture and name on? Just don't want to carry passport around for obvious reasons.

Also if for example we have a buffet for Circus Circus do you have to go to the mlife desk in circus circus to claim it or could you claim it at say the aria mlife desk?

Thank all

Chris

2. Kolmeseiska

Kolmeseiska Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    TOC: The name you provide must match the name that appears on a government-issued identification belonging to the person who has accumulated the Loyalty Points through his/her use of the Service. The identification will be used by our Rewards Partners to verify Your eligibility.

You have to redeem your rewards at the the hotel you're using them in. CC doesn't actually have mlife desk on their property, I suppose you need to sign up for their players club and redeem there.

3. Chrisnewton

Chrisnewton Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for your help

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.