1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

What LV Shows allow cameras?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by steveorama, May 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steveorama

steveorama Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Many years ago I went to see Mac King and took a lot of great pictures.
    In recent years, he doesn't allow any recording or photography. He said it was a union issue.

I saw Terry Fator when his show first started, and was disappointed that I didn't bring my camera, as he allowed recording and pictures. I kind of doubt he allows this any more.

Are there any shows (other than lounge acts) that currently allow pictures or recording?

2. sammasseur

sammasseur VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Absinthe and Mike Hammer both allow/encourage photos. Absinthe allows video as well. I have the entire show recorded from the front row.

3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Terry Fator does (or did when we went there). Some places will actually take your camera/phone away as you enter if they see it.

By the way, I find the constant video taping and picture taking very annoying. In fact, it has just about ruined some otherwise great evenings. People holding up their cameras like they are recording some once in a lifetime event.

I wish folks would just take a picture or two and put them away. Sit back and enjoy the show.

Please.

4. sammasseur

sammasseur VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Let me add that I was very considerate of others. My video was taken from chest level, and the lights and viewfinder were always covered. No blocking or distracting anyone.

5. steveorama

steveorama Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info. I had intentions of seeing Absinthe, now its a definite.

I got a new Bloggie camera (looks like a cel phone).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.