1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

What level are you on, and how long have you been playing?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by mike92009, Mar 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike92009

mike92009 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just curious how my pace compares to others.

I've been playing for about 5 weeks, on level 68 (16,500,000 coins in), 107K LP

2. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm level 107, first played it around the end of October.

It seems like you are on a good pace. I know I could be much higher than I am currently if played the game regularly (I hardly played it to start with and then haven't really played it much at all in the last month and a half).

3. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Level 70 about 6-7 weeks in.

4. anonanon

anonanon Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Level 43 with 3.7m coins in, 37k LP. I've been playing for about 5 weeks now.

5. Vegasing

Vegasing Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Level 95, 191,755 LP. I've been playing on and off since launch (in August?).

6. Gchyld308

Gchyld308 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Level 80. Been playing for 6 weeks. Leaving for Vegas tonight so I am finally free from the all time encompassing myVEGAS. Between the wife and I we received Love tickets, tournament of kings tickets, bellagio buffet, luxor buffet, rhumbar drinks, and lily's drinks. Not bad for playing a free game.

7. Grid

Grid VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Level 108, been playing since Dec. Already cashed in 2 tickets to Love & 2 tickets to Zarkana + Luxor Buffet for 2. I have 80,000 LP's left over as well.

The game used to give me big free spins everyday, but for the past month all I am getting are 100-500 LP's or 2500 or fewer chips. I used to rock out my spins before!

8. StormHawk

StormHawk High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    5 weeks or so in. Level 54, 67k LPs

9. MichelleH

MichelleH Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Level 50...I've been playing about 6 weeks.

10. StormHawk

StormHawk High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My Gf started a week after me (so about 4 weeks) and is level 83 and 103K lps earned. She is killing me.

11. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The goal is at first to level up slowly! Play small and you get more LP, because once you level up it is harder to earn LP's.

Most people (I'm assuming) try to level up quickly and it hurts their earning potential. If you are short on time then you might want to level up quickly...but if you have loads of time - GO SLOW!

LEVEL 87
    have cashed in over 125 LP's
    Still have 33k LP's
    Been playing 8 weeks.

12. MrPapageorgio

MrPapageorgio Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Level 139, 391K LP's...been playing since Aug. I also haven't spent a dollar on the game.

13. Slotchick

Slotchick High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been playing since November and am at level 130 and currently have 266 640 LP's, I have cashed in 125 000 LPs for rewards to be used in April. We were looking to book O but it's dark the week we are there in April so will be hoping it sticks around and we are able to snag a couple tickets in July. Neither my DH or I have ever bought chips and we don't plan on it as the cost doesn't make sense to us when we get most things comp'd anyhow .. the game is entertaining and buffers longer trips for us.

14. Blonde_4_ever

Blonde_4_ever "The Welfare Queen of Windsor"

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can't really remember when I started...maybe December? and I am at level 105. I have already spent most of my LPs on 3 night in the Tower Suites at Mirage and I almost have enough for LOVE tickets now.
    Love this game!

15. McGoo

McGoo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Level 151 with 185,000 lps, redeemed 1 buffet which I never used, damn.

16. slyfox1357

slyfox1357 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Level 185, 511,000 lps

Started maybe early August. Game was alot different back then. Looser with chips, rewards....still very fun though and who can argue with meaningful rewards for free?!?! :beer:

17. smrtypnts

smrtypnts Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am probably playing 6 weeks; don't really remember for sure. I had 110K LP's...but cashed in for 3 prizes--Terry Fator tix, bellagio buffet and luxor buffet for my trip on May 30. I am level 76 and have basically no chips. I honestly don't know how some people can have a million+ chips. i get some, use them to the best of my ability but ultimately like in Vegas, after long time of playing it takes my money/chips. In the end I don't really care--I am thrilled I got 3 free items!! I didn't spend any money to buy any chips....where can you go and get free stuff for playing bj half the day or spinning slots wheels while you're working?:thumbsup:

18. weluvvegas

weluvvegas Vegas Slot Junkie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    geesh! how much do you play every day? What are your average "bets" and which slots do you find most generous?

I've been playing for a LONG time and I play every evening when I'm home from work. I am only at level 55 and only 58k LP. I go broke (out of coins) way before I can keep playing for long periods of time to reach that kind of status. For example, I had a good run last night so I started out about 30 minutes ago with about 130k chips. I only play about 1500 a spin and I find that Excalibur and the new Luxor pays best. I did do a few spins on the around the world one and the movie one...I'm now only at 27k chips and won't be able to hold out much longer.

What's your secret? I'd love to score 2 free tkts to see "O".

40th Birthday Bash!
  19. triplesevens

triplesevens Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Started playing in Jan I believe. Level 90 with 109,000 lp's. I have redeemed 61,500 lp's for our upcoming trip. Hopefully can redeem some bigger rewards(like rooms) next time we go, if the game is still going.

20. sageblue

sageblue High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think that's your problem right there. That's a pretty hefty bet compared to what I've been doing. I trolled one of the Facebook groups for this game and some enterprising soul did a statistical analysis and found that bets of 200 generate more LPs over the long haul.

I've been playing since November and am up to level 114 with around 28k in LPs, but I've cashed in about 260,000. I generally bet 200 or 400 and my standard game is the birds one with dips into the movie and Jules Verne games when I'm flush with chips.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.