1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

what is the best show now??

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by sweetcanadian, Feb 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sweetcanadian

sweetcanadian High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wanted O but they took those away so i didn't know what to get but i do want to see a show. KA seems to be not very good now that the end scene has changed. I have tickets to love right now but i have not redeemed them.

Neither of us are huge beatles fans but know some music. This just seemed like the best option for what is out there according to this board but after reading the reviews and how many found it boring outside the music i am not so sure.

Zumanity is not for us.

So with what is available for cirque tickets with lps what is the best show there?

2. miniwhale

miniwhale Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We got tickets for Zarkana in May. I have seen the others, and I am looking forward to an Aria dinner buffet before Zarkana, and hope to not fall asleep with a full tummy! (the music just relaxes me)

I thought Love was just "okay". I am somewhat familiar with their music, and do like it. But I don't really know their story/history, as I think some of the show reflects that.

3. lithium78

lithium78 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought Zarkana was all right, but not the best Cirque show on the Strip. You can tell it wasn't designed specifically for Vegas. (It was a touring show first.) I really enjoyed Love, but my favorite Cirque show was O. My favorite non-Cirque show so far is La Reve at the Wynn. That was magical.

4. sweetcanadian

sweetcanadian High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have heard zarkana was not that good. I am still torn ugh :(

5. Scullygirl33

Scullygirl33 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We got tickets for both KA & Zarkana for our trip in March since we had already seen Love & Zumanity. I have seen neither but having read reviews and watched previews...if you wanted to see "O" originally, I would go with "KA" as it seems to be more of the action packed story telling Cirque like "O".

6. lmondun

lmondun Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  7. vegasnut

vegasnut Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Its indeed a matter of taste
    I saw love twice and liked it but it was a bit chaotic in the beginning
    The ending was supreme

Zumanity is a big no for me, maybe cause im dutch but i didnt found it such a big deal or even humorous. The only thing which was good were the 2 chinese ladies in the champagneglass

O i still want to see
    I might use myvegaspoints for that

8. LindaP

LindaP Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Love & KA

I've seen Love twice and KA once. I'd love to see them both again. I thought they were amazing shows.

- Linda in TX

9. disasta

disasta Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They took that reward away a couple weeks ago.

I have seen Love, Zarkana and Ka. I liked Zarkana best, the seats were comfortable and I found it interesting. I did not enjoy Love and dozed off for a few minutes, the seats were small and I was uncomfortable(6'3" and big) and it felt like it was 80 degrees in the theatre put me right out. Ka we are going to see again but I did not enjoy that much but I think it was because I was confused.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.