1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

What is Going on Feb 23rd???

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by zamboni, Feb 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zamboni

zamboni VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My plans were originally to arrive the morning of the 24th and I am comped for 5 nights at Hard Rock. Well, I checked flights and got a much cheaper flight and am going on the 23rd instead (one more night in Vegas!) and now looking online, rooms are quickly drying up and the ones that are out there are spendy. What is going on in town that weekend? The next weekend is NASCAR, are the rooms selling out because of that?

Super Bowl 2017!!!!
    Super Bowl 2017!!!
  2. texdan17

texdan17 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We booked at Wynn for 2/20 - 2/23 and she said I got one of the last rooms because of the MAGIC convention...not like "tada!" magic...it's a fashion thing? http://www.magiconline.com/ -- evidently in brings in lots of people and lots of celebrities...as long as they stay away from my VP i'll live :)

3. zamboni

zamboni VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The only room available at El Cortez was in the tower and was $120 for one night. Yikes.

Super Bowl 2017!!!!
    Super Bowl 2017!!!
  4. mikeinctown

mikeinctown Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It must end Saturday night or Sunday. I am flying in that Sunday and the rooms were cheap, and the airfare was cheaper. I cannot believe you can't get Ballys or the Quad. I know when I was looking for my dates, everyone had plenty available.

On second thought, many hotels don't do the one night thing on Friday-saturday nights, so you may run into a problem because of that.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.