1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

What Hotels have Conjoining rooms

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by discin311, Nov 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. discin311

discin311 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Im trying to plan a Bachelor party and want to book a hotel with conjoining rooms. Also really dont know where to stay we will be coming in first week of June.

2. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Virtually all of them. This is what I hate about Vegas and even Tunica hotels. Usually 50% or more of the rooms have them. We have had to go back down to the front desk a couple of times because they stuck us in a room with an adjoining door when we specifically requested not to have one. You hear everything through them...blah. Obviously in your case it's more useful, but do 50% of hotel guests book rooms right next to each other? :confused2:

As for where to stay, that depends on multiple factors. But I'd personally recommend something in the "mid-strip" area. Anywhere located between Venetian and Planet Hollywood/Cosmo. If you are needing to be cheap, I'd recommend Quad, possibly Flamingo.

Kicking off the Trip with Two New Hotels to Us!!!
  3. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can you handle being offstrip? Rio may work for you. That would be 1200 sq. ft of party space.

4. AOchoa95

AOchoa95 Low-Roller

Golden Nugget, downtown.

5. discin311

discin311 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was thinking maybe the Flamingo because price Location and pool. Maybe ill call them tomorrow

6. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure how many rooms you are looking for, but almost every hotel in America has at least adjoining rooms with a door to pass through.

As to which will work for you.. scan down through the posts as this is asked often.

7. GeorgeandTheBear

GeorgeandTheBear High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What you want are "connecting" rooms. Adjoining rooms are rooms that are next to one another, but don't necessarily have the connecting door.

Pretty much every place will try to accomodate you, just let them know that's what you need.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.