1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

What happened to Ray Marion Cuddy

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by spyder_victor, Sep 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spyder_victor

spyder_victor Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I visited LV last month and got talking to a barman who told me story of Steve Wynn's daughter getting kidnapped.

His version of events was that the guy who did kidnap her (Ray Marion Cuddy) was arrested (as detailed here: http://articles.latimes.com/keyword/ray-marion-cuddy ) but then there's no trace of his where abouts now.

Did something more sinister happen to him? I was intrigued that google blocks some searches for him.

:poke:

(I did try searching your fine boards here, but nothing comes up!)

2. klawrey

klawrey High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    He's listed as an inmate at FMC Lexington with an expected release date of 3/11/2015. Which would match up to his 235 months plus 60 months consecutive which is about 25 years. That sentence would put his release give or take 2018 plus any good behavior etc. Articles say he was 47 at the time of the crime in 1993 so the 69 listed on the page reasons to be him. Nothing sinister just a prisoner doing his time.

There probably isn't much about it online because it happened in 1993 so relatively pre-Internet and the kidnapping lasted a whopping 3 hours with no true physical harm to the daughter, so it was relatively a non-issue.

3. spyder_victor

spyder_victor Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks, thats a great answer, I couldn't find any of that (maybe because i'm in Europe?)

The bar tenders version of events went onto say the guy was murdered, but with him going to trial I found this highly unlikely!!

4. Terry Benedict

Terry Benedict VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    However it carries on, it's a cool story outside of the trauma sustained by the family. It has both fact and legend enough to keep it interesting.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.