1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

What does a hospitality host do?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by BCMike, Apr 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BCMike

BCMike VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was strip crawling on my last trip and one came up to me at the Cromwell while I was gambling. Said hi to me and introduced herself. Asked how my host (who is wrong in the system) was teasing me and I think she said it I needed anything to let her know.

I'm guessing since I want staying there, she could help with restaurant reservations and such? Wouldn't I just go to my host for that though?

2. kankan53

kankan53 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You are right - most of the time the hosp. hosts are there to welcome you, say thanks and really just make dinner reservations for you. In my case, my host is a 9-5 inside sales host and would not be able to get it touch with him after hours - so it would be convenient for the hosp. host to make a reservation.

I was staying at Paris and played at Cromwell for about 3 hours and one never came over to me - so consider yourself special. I was playing dollar slots - full credit and made over 800 tc's there.

3. BCMike

BCMike VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ah thanks. I was playing max bet on the pennies on various slots and probably put 300 on in an hour or two. It wasn't very busy there though so she was probably just filling her time. I'd just hit a $2100 handpay at Harrahs so maybe that came up as well.

4. kankan53

kankan53 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good for you!! Congrats on that handpay!

5. Char1

Char1 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    + congrats on the handpay.

May 28-June 2
  6. BCMike

BCMike VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks, it was on bierhaus! I've posted it a few places but here it is if you haven't seen it. Had 4 locking wilds lined up and 60 spins. I do say the s word about 10 minutes in based on a hit. Fair warning :)

http://youtu.be/5aEaogbNUJk

7. Guy_

Guy_ Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Very nice win!
    the only Hand pay I have ever seen in vegas was while playing in the high limit rooms and they did not feel like wins :p

Maybe my trip is may will be the lucky one!

8. BCMike

BCMike VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went about 72 trips (over 14 years) before my first handpay. Now I've had 2 this year in 3 trips.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.