1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

What counts as a trip at Bellagio?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Tubbs, Aug 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tubbs

Tubbs High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm just considering whether to convert my October stay at Bally's to a split Bally's/Bellagio trip. I was going to skip Bellagio this time as my stakes will be lower than usual and I do not want to mess up future comps. Now I'm rethinking.

If I do split the trip, I will check-in to Bally's Sunday evening before moving to Bellagio Wednesday morning for 4 nights. My question (finally!) is will any BJ play I give Bellagio between Sunday night and my check-in on Wednesday count toward my trip total? I think shifter may have stated that play within 7 days counts as one trip but natedog said it had changed recently to 3 days.

I will give Bellagio the BJ play even if I do not stay there. Hopefully that will not mess up future comps. If all my play this trip counted against my room comp then I might end up staying at Bellagio for the second part of the trip.

Decisions, decisions! Can anyone confirm how it all works at present?

2. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    that will all definitely be considered one trip. but that's good news because you can play at the B before you arrive and amass comps that you can use while you're there.

3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It would be good to know if they are using 3 or 7 days, or whatever. And, are those days any 3/7 days vs. Mon to Mon or something like that.

And, another point that can confuse things. The host can look at your recent play and make decisions on comps. But, what does the big computer look at?

4. Tubbs

Tubbs High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Shifter. I'm still undecided but it's good to know that I could spread my play over 6-7 days rather than just the 4 I would be at Bellagio.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.