1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

What Are the New Spots for 2013

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by jumpoff, Feb 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jumpoff

jumpoff Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll be in Vegas May 12-16th. What are some of the new spots to check out. I dont mind clubs and/or lounges. I'm pretty flexible on my hang out spots, just like to drink, party and have a good time.

2. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Light (Mandalay Bay) and Hakkasan (MGM Grand) should be open by then, and those have the potential to really shake up the Vegas nightclub scene. Both Light Group and Angel Management have signed some pretty big names, which means the duopoly of Wynn and Strategic Hospitality may be coming to an end; of course, they might also fail spectacularly, but I'm optimistic, especially about Light. This also might start driving more traffic to that end of the Strip, which, as someone who likes staying at Mandalay Bay, I would mostly welcome.

3. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Body English Niteclub has reopened at the Hard Rock and is just as popular as it was before. Also, Vinyl has opened there as well which is a nice, smaller venue to see live music, some local, some on tour. Culinary Dropout is a cool gastro-pub in the Hard Rock that gotten nice reviews, (just had lunch there). They have an outdoor seating area and bar, that makes it a nice spot for part of the evening.

4. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    marque is packed and now that angel or light mgnt took over chataue that seems to picking up.

light and Hakkasan should give the other clubs a run for its money.
    Hakkasan sounds alot like what tao is food then party

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.