1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

What...A...Trip...

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by vegasdrea, Feb 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegasdrea

vegasdrea Buckle Bunny

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Well unfortunately I am back from Vegas. I was kind of hoping that I would remain there for good, but I woke up and reality set in, so I had to return home. This was an awesome trip, one of the best I have ever had. I would like to thank Bill because if it wasn't for him we would not have had such a fabulous time. I don't really gamble so if you don't want to read about stupid drunk girls shopping, and, well, being stupid drunk girls, then this TR probably will be boring.

The Cast:
    Me (Andrea)
    Kim
    Jen
    Celeste

I was so excited to get the hell out of Dodge, this is my 8th trip in 2 years, the last trip didn't go too well, so I felt like I had to redeem myself. We left Hanford at 7:30 PM,the drive went fairly well no major traffic, it's a boring ass drive so I'll cut to the chase..Arrived at Ballys at 1:30AM, checked in within a couple minutes. Got to the room to freshen up and made a couple cocktails while we waited for the bellman to bring up the 18 bags we had. I am not exxagerating, we really had 18 bags, we brought food, etc. Since it was so late we just went to Gustav's Bar at the Paris and met some guys from Canada, and hung out with them for the rest of the night. We finally got back to the room at 7AM, Jen was the one who drove and needless to say she did not want to go out with us. She later told us that she was worried because she rolled over and saw that it was 6AM and we weren't back yet. [​IMG] After we got back to the room these guys that we met after the Canadian guys came knocking at our door and said that they were the Las Vegas Police Dept. She said that she thought to herself "What the hell did they do!!!???" We finally went to sleep, poor Jen, we were so loud.

Saturday, Feb. 19th
    We woke up at Noon, got ready and went to P.F. Chang's. Then off to Fashion Show Mall, we shopped til we dropped. Back to Ballys after that, had a couple cocktails while we got ready and met Bill at Pure (Caesar's Palace) around 10:30 walked right in(thanks to Bill) and had a freakin' blast. Despite the fact that the drinks were soooooooooooo expensive and it was a little crowded, the music was good and we really enjoyed the patio area. Funny Story: We first got there and Jen says, "I'll get the first round" 2 cosmopolitans, 1 Vodka-Cran, and 1 bottle of water =$47.00 [​IMG] We kept the receipt, because, well we were drunk and it was funny to us. We got very, very, drunk and then back to the hotel around 4 (i think).

Sunday, Feb. 20th
    Woke up at 11 and went to Caesar's to eat at Cheescake Factory...hmmm...Cheesecake Factory...yummy. We had a 50 min wait, so we decided to shop while we waited, bad idea, dropped $80 at the MAC Store, refrained from going into the Coach store, which was the hardest thing (I'm a Coach whore, I love it). We ate I don't remember what everyone had, but we all were very satisfied. For dessert we split a piece of peanut buttercup cheesecake. The service sucked, but the food made up for it. Today was the day that we walked the strip, we walked all the way down to the NYNY, and went shopping in the SOHO district. Our dogs were barking and it was getting late, so we took the monorail back to Bally's, we slipped our tickets into the slot and we didn't know that it spit them back out and you had to retrieve it, bells, and whistles started going off and we were all horrified looking at each other, the attendants started yelling at us..we were scared. We got the tickets and got on the monorail, it was so nice to not have to walk, my feet were dying. The funny thing is, I had two blisters on each foot-FROM FLATS, I specifically wore flats, not heels so my feet wouldn't hurt from all the walking. We got ready and drank to meet Bill at the Hard Rock for the best night I have ever had in Vegas.

We met Bill and his friend's at Hard Rock at 10:30 or so, had a couple of drinks and went to Body English...Oh...My...God...This place is off the hook, DJ AM is the s#!*. Whoever has Gwen Stefani's new CD has heard of a song on it that goes "This shit is Bananas- B-A-N-A-N-A-S", it was our theme song for the weekend, we listened to it constantly. We all got pretty drunk and we were all sitting down , then DJ AM started to play that song, we all jumped up and started dancing again and then he broke into "1,2 step". We had THE BEST time at Body English, Bill is the man. Jen is the most conservative out of all of us and she was just sitting on the couch drinking. Bill told me "tell your friend to get up" well I guess she finally got loosened up, becuse he taps me on the shoulder and says "that's what I was waiting for" and I turn around, she is standing on the couch dancing [​IMG] I was laughing so hard. Celeste got a little drunk and needed to go home so Kim was very nice and took her back to the hotel. Jen was kinda tipsy and she kept asking me if I was going to make out with Bill, I don't know if he heard her, but it was funny. She then told me that it was acceptable for me to slip him the tongue and that I could let him cop a feel. She was such a riot, all three girls had me in stiches the entire weekend. We all ate breakfast at the Paris and then crashed around 5AM.

We left Monday around 2:30PM and got home about 11PM, the traffic was ridiculous.

Some Final Thoughts:

*I didn't go downtown-Everytime I go I say I need to go downtown and I never have.
    *I didn't gamble as much as I wanted to (only $75, and lost it)
    *I like the monorail when my feet hurt.
    *I Love Body English and DJ AM
    *I Love Bill even more for getting me in there.
    *There is nothing like going to Vegas with a great group of friends and having a kick ass time.

I think that was about it, we really didn't do much during the day, I know it was kinda boring, but I'm not very witty when it comes to writing. We had a freakin awesome time, and once again, thanks to Bill, I can't wait to get back out there.

~Andrea

2. doctor_al

doctor_al VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Another confirmation - vegashost is the man. Sounds like a fun time, but I hear you about the dogs barking. Don't think I've ever NOT come back from vegas with hurting feet - and i don't dance.

3. milehiman

milehiman VIP Whale

Glad you had a great time.

I had forgotten about your drive - OMG sounds like half the trip was spent in a car.

But it sounds like you made up for all that downtime by hanging out with VegasHost.

4. Jack21

Jack21 Guest

I love reading these kinds of TRs- it gives me insight into "the other side of Vegas." You gals spent 90% of your time doing what I will do 10% of the time, and when I go, the same ratio will apply to y'all....

Thanks for the fun read...Jack21

5. RamBill

RamBill Tourist

Sounds like a great time, Andrea. Sounds like everyone has a good time with Bill! :D

6. Typhinie

Typhinie Tourist

Nice trip! I'm a little sad vegashost cheated on me [​IMG] I too went to body english and had breakfast at Paris!But it sounds like you girls had a blast. It makes me want to go out there and party! [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. vegasdrea

vegasdrea Buckle Bunny

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Typh,
    We should definitely go out there together...vegashost won't be able to handle us both [​IMG]

8. Jer

Jer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    GAWDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!

Can't take this anymore!!!

Nice trip Drea, I enjoyed it!

9. blackjack

blackjack Monkey!!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Typh & Drea together in Vegas!! Man, I can't even imagine... well, maybe I can. [​IMG]

Awesome report Drea.

[ February 23, 2005, 10:21 AM: Message edited by: blackjack ]

10. vegasdrea

vegasdrea Buckle Bunny

Trips to Las Vegas:
    im going to try and get some pics up this weekend. I just founf out that I am going again in May for memorial day weekend as well as June. Is there such a thing as too much Vegas?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.