1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

What a great day!

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by RDO248, Jan 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RDO248

RDO248 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Been playing Lotus Land exclusively since December and normally save up a couple hundred K and spin it down to zero; usually playing 3k to 6k a spin. Tonight I logged on and had about 400K game chips so put in for 25 auto spins at 6K a spin....or so I thought.

While it started, I rested my eyes for a bit and when I opened them a half minute later I was down to 29k worth of chips. Just when I was thinking wtf?!!? I noticed I was at 60k a spin. Just as I said oh S**T it came up full of the princesses and bang....1.9 million win! Holy cow was that a rush.

Now for the best part. Being a degenerate, I let it keep rolling and next thing I know I am into a bonus round and what a bonus round it was! I hit 2 more triple flowers during the spin, in addition to several double flowers, so it kept giving me bonus spins and kept hitting big bonuses. I must have had 40 spins in that round alone. Suddenly found myself at 15 million chips.

So keeping with my new tradition I kept spinning and working my way though the Mystical Creatures contest (or whatever they are called?). In the end I am 16/20 rounds completed and I must have leveled over 40 levels today plus made a wack of loyalty points. The best part is I still ended with 25 million chips!!! :thumbsup:

This is what high rolling must feel like lol. Pretty cool I thought.

2. bsmithy2k

bsmithy2k Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That is so cool. Last spin 1.9 Million jackpot! and then a 15 Million jackpot!

I have similar playing style, build up a stack and play it till it runs out, but I've never had a jackpot at that level.

Good for you.

3. Elayne

Elayne Tourist

I ve had a great hit with lotus land a while ago. Was spinning at 1500 per spin (if i recall well) and landed 5 flowers (boom!!)! 20 free spins and the five flowers payed me 900k (+ additional winnings from the bonus spins).

The last two weeks have been pretty lousy however. The game seems to suck every chip out of me time after time with very little bonus games

4. Porkchop

Porkchop Low-Roller

Great streak you had. :)

5. emmas

emmas Low-Roller

Very nice mistake. Lately, I can't get anything going on any slot.

6. RDO248

RDO248 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A 3,000,000 hit! Here's hoping some luck rubs off on everyone else:beer:

Picture1.jpg

7. iKande03

iKande03 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's great!! Please let the luck rub off on me!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.