1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wet Republic day bed

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by talontamer, Aug 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. talontamer

talontamer Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    First off I just have to say that Wet Republic in one of only 2 poolside day beds available this Sunday (Tiesto) was the most insane fun experiences of my life. My friend and I went just the two of us courtesy of the best VIP host i've ever met who totally hooked us up. (PM for this info, do not want to openly promote him out of respect to others). With the no line and straight to day bed service on time and before people started trickling in was great to get a feel for the place and order our starter booze and snack. The place went from 0 to 100 in 20mins and soon the party was full on with the sexiest ladies I have ever had the pleasure of seeing/meeting. I found nearly ever person was respectful of our bed and alcohol. We had a pretty strict no ****** policy and soon had 8 gorgeous women frolicking with us. Met some great fun guys too and a married couple who just wanted to have a good time. I almost got lost in the experience and failed to notice Tiesto was on for the first hour as the intro Dj was great.

I will leave it at that, but it might be for everyone but I cant imagine a person that wouldnt have the time of their life at least people watching there. We will be back next year forsure. I would say if you have a group of 2-6 do one of the poolside day beds and you would be more then impressed. Walking around the bungelows and Cabanas proved that they were "nice" but you dont get nearly the same interactive experience as those day beds.

Cant wait for next year!

TT

2. chonglosaxon

chonglosaxon MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The pool scene is not for everyoen but I sure love it. It's great fun and when you have a host who takes acre of everything, it's hard to turn down. I agree.

3. rasmus12b

rasmus12b Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What would be the minimum amount required to spend on an average event for at day bed? Like $1000?

Guys trip
  4. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For the Hot 100 on Friday's $750, Saturday $1500-2k, Sundays event $1500, Sunday non event $1k is what I was given from a host at Wet Republic during the early summer this year. Of course supply and demand will dictate a higher or lower cost but it was a good baseline to expect.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.